CON Clinical Revenue Distribution Plan version January 2015
|UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER
COLLEGE OF NURSING
|Clinical Revenue Distribution Plan||Subsection: Appendix T|
|Section - Appendices||Originating Date: December 2008|
|Responsible Reviewing Agency:
Faculty Practice Committee
The purpose of the Clinical Revenue Distribution Plan is to support faculty who are providing direct clinical nursing services while advancing the mission of the College of Nursing (CON).
Contracts for direct clinical nursing services that are negotiated as part of a faculty member’s workload are administered by the CON, typically by the Morehead Center for Nursing Practice (MCNP).
- Upon initial employment, during annual evaluation, or whenever contemplating a new practice opportunity, faculty member meets with supervisor (division assistant dean) to discuss faculty practice and determine workload calculation.
- Faculty member meets with Business Manager of MCNP to discuss practice details and negotiate contract.
- Practice revenue distribution is based on revenue exceeding expenses.
- Quarterly revenue distribution formula:
Faculty Member 50% Dept/Div 30% Morehead Center for Nsg. Practice 15% Dean’s Office 5% EXCEPTION: 9 month faculty summer/holiday time Faculty Member 85% Morehead Center for Nsg. Practice 15%
- Faculty member may annually designate all or a portion of practice plan revenue to be placed in a professional development account for the faculty’s use.
- Faculty Practice Additional Compensation Agreement form is completed and signed.