CON Deans List Policy version April 2008
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER
COLLEGE OF NURSING
|Dean's List Policy||Subsection: 5.2.30|
|Section 5.0 - Students||Originating Date: October, 1978|
|Responsible Reviewing Agency:
Undergraduate Admission, Progression, Graduation & Scholarship/Grant Committee
|LJT:3/29/99; 5/24/00; 4/21/08
J:/RESOURCE MANUAL/Table of Contents College of Nursing Resource Manual
The Dean of the College of Nursing will recognize student’s outstanding academic achievement for full-time study by placing students on the Dean's List each semester.
- Only students enrolled in twelve or more hours any one semester are eligible for the Dean's List.
- The cumulative University of Nebraska grade point average for the semester must be 3.75 or above.
- The Student Services Advisor verifies eligible candidates and submits names to the Dean of the College.
- Students are notified by letter from the Dean.
- A list of students to be recognized will be sent to Academic Records for inclusion on the permanent record, and to the UNMC Public Affairs Office.