CON Transfer of Campus version November 2017
|UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER
COLLEGE OF NURSING
|Transfer of Campus Policy
|Section 5.0 - Student Policies
|Originating Date: May 1982
|Responsible Reviewing Agency:
Undergraduate Admission, Progression, Graduation and Scholarship/Grant Committee
Undergraduate students may be permitted to transfer from one campus to another at the end of any semester, dependent upon space and campus resources available. A student must be in good standing* to transfer campuses.
The student must submit a letter to the Undergraduate Program Director requesting transfer. The letter should include information regarding campus desired, the student's reason for requesting transfer, the semester the transfer is requested to begin, and the level the student would be in when the transfer would occur.
* In Good Standing is defined as
- reflecting satisfactory and steady progress through the curriculum
- The student maintains a GPA of at least 2.33
- Consistently demonstrating professional behavior
- Must have a letter of recommendation for transfer from the assistant dean of the division from which the student wishes to transfer