CON Evaluation of the Courses version August 2016
From University of Nebraska Medical Center
|UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER
COLLEGE OF NURSING
|Evaluation of the Courses||Subsection: 5.1.8|
|Section 5.0 - Student Policies||Originating Date: January 1992|
|Responsible Reviewing Agency:
Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
Professional Graduate Nursing Affairs Committee
PhD Affairs Council
- The purpose of evaluation of courses is to:
- Provide students an opportunity to give anonymous feedback on what they considered to be strengths and areas for improvement of individual courses.
- Provide means for student input to be included in the evaluation of courses and in the summative and formative evaluation of curriculum.
- Provide faculty with evaluative data for potential course revision.
- All students have an opportunity to evaluate each course in which they are enrolled.
- Results of summative course evaluation will be provided to faculty, upon completion of course grades.
- Course evaluation results will also be sent to the appropriate division assistant dean, to the appropriate program director, to the Associate Dean for Academic Programs, and to the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee or Graduate Affairs Committee or PhD Affairs Council.