||Following are the Lincoln campus staff and their job tasks/positions:
- Sherrie Ames – Student Services – works with student issues such as student inquiries, admissions, immunization records, deals with nursing licensure, student summaries and any other undergraduate records.
- Tom Mason – Administrator – physical plant issues, orders textbooks, financial tracking and analysis, employee vacation and sick leave accruals, time reporting for employees, helps create and then follows policies and procedures, event planning and set up and employee personnel record keeping.
- Kendra Knox – LRC Coordinator – works with computer hardware and software issues, works with issues of audio-visual needs, A-V technical problems, checks out various learning resources to the students, works with the simulation manikins, orders lab area and learning resource supplies and equipment, puts together information for posters with faculty.
- Diane Potter – Office Associate, Administrative Support – Receptionist, schedules rooms-conference rooms- lab rooms and meet me bridge numbers, handles all mailing and postage, and works with the graduate program. Supports graduate faculty and students with readings, tests, mailboxes, handouts and other secretarial work for the graduate faculty.
- Kris Claussen – Office Associate, Curriculum Services – Handles all undergraduate issues for the students and faculty. Does syllabus preparation and production, prepares quizzes, prepares tests, prepares handouts, does secretarial work of the undergraduate faculty.
- Michele Saucier – Student Services Advisor – Works with undergraduate students from initial contact of looking into the nursing program through all of the advising work throughout all levels until graduation. Handles student registration and progression. Works with Tutors for students. Works with Financial Aide office and student questions.
- Susan Oestmann - LRC/Technologist – Handles hardware and software issues of support, training and trouble shooting for the campus. Runs the videoconferencing equipment and all distance education technology for the campus.