|Human Resources||Safety/Security||Research Compliance||Compliance||Privacy/Information Security||Business Operations||Intellectual Property||Faculty|
Sponsored Programs | Sponsored Programs Costing | Institutional Base Salary | Sponsored Project Cost Share | Effort Certification | Cost Transfer | Service Center | Subrecipient Policy | On-Campus and Off-Campus Indirect Cost Rates on Federally Sponsored Projects
Policy No.: 3001
Effective Date: 07/01/98
Revised Date: 08/11/22
Reviewed Date: 08/11/22
Sponsored Programs Policy
It is the policy of the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) to comply with the federal government’s regulations for funding projects from external sources, including the federal government. These regulations include the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards or Uniform Guidance 2 CFR Part 200. UNMC will also comply with regulations issued by sponsoring agencies as they relate to grants and contracts.
- It is the function of UNMC Sponsored Programs Administration and Accounting to insure the integrity of the accounting and administrative information under the guidelines referenced above.
- It is the responsibility of the Principal Investigator of a sponsored project to insure the integrity of the financial, administrative and technical information provided to the Sponsored Programs offices.
- Acceptance of funding for a sponsored project by UNMC carries with it the legal responsibility to comply with all terms and conditions of the award, including any mandated prior approval of post-award fiscal and administrative changes.
UNMC has issued the following policies regarding financial compliance on sponsored awards:
- UNMC Policy No. 6100, Sponsored Programs Costing
- UNMC Policy No. 6102, Institutional Base Salary
- UNMC Policy No. 6104, Sponsored Project Cost Share
- UNMC Policy No. 6105, Effort Certification
- UNMC Policy No. 6106, Cost Transfer
- UNMC Policy No. 6107, Service Center
- UNMC Policy No. 6108, Subrecipient
- UNMC Policy No. 6110, On-Campus and Off-Campus Indirect Cost Rates on Federally Sponsored Projects
- Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards or Uniform Guidance 2 CFR Part 200
This page maintained by dkp.