CON Deans List Policy version October 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER
COLLEGE OF NURSING
|Dean's List Policy
|Section 5.0 - Student Policies
|Originating Date: October 1978
|Responsible Reviewing Agency:
Undergraduate Admission, Progression, Graduation and Scholarship/Grant Committee
The Dean of the College of Nursing will recognize student’s outstanding academic achievement for full-time study by placing students on the Dean's List each semester.
- Only students enrolled in twelve or more hours any one semester are eligible for the Dean's List.
- The cumulative University of Nebraska grade point average for the semester must be 3.75 or above.
- The Student Services Coordinator verifies eligible candidates and submits names to the Dean of the College.
- Students are notified by letter from the Dean.
- A list of students to be recognized will be sent to Academic Records for inclusion on the permanent record, and to the Department of Public Relations.