Library: Reflection Rooms
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The library’s Reflection Rooms are provided for quiet reflection and wellness.
- Please respect the rights of others in a room when occupied by more than one person.
- Room furnishings supplied by the library must remain in the rooms. Do not move furniture or whiteboards into the room.
- The rooms are not intended for studying, sleeping, or activities that do not honor the intent of the rooms.
- Rooms are not intended for group activities.
- Please silence electronic devices.
- Food and beverages are prohibited.
- Burning of any material or candles is prohibited. Flameless candles are available in some rooms.