|Human Resources||Safety/Security||Research Compliance||Compliance||Privacy/Information Security||Business Operations||Intellectual Property|
Sponsored Programs | Sponsored Programs Costing | Institutional Base Salary | Sponsored Project Cost Share | Effort Certification | Cost Transfer | Service Center | Subrecipient Policy
Policy No.: 3001
Effective Date: 07/01/98
Revised Date: 01/25/13
Reviewed Date: 01/25/13
Sponsored Programs Policy
It is the policy of the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) to comply with the federal government’s regulations for funding projects from external sources, including the federal government. These regulations include the Office of Management (OMB) Circulars A-21, A-110 and A-133. UNMC will also comply with regulations issued by sponsoring agencies as they relate to grants and contracts.
- It is the function of the Sponsored Programs Administration and Accounting to insure the integrity of the accounting and administrative information under the guidelines referenced above.
- It is the responsibility of the Principal Investigator of a sponsored project to insure the integrity of the financial, administrative and technical information provided to the Sponsored Programs offices.
- Acceptance of funding for a sponsored project by UNMC carries with it the legal responsibility to comply with all terms and conditions of the award, including any mandated prior approval of post-award fiscal and administrative changes.
UNMC has issued the following policies regarding financial compliance on sponsored awards:
- UNMC Policy 6100, Sponsored Programs Costing
- UNMC Policy 6102, Institutional Base Salary
- UNMC Policy 6104, Sponsored Project Cost Share
- UNMC Policy 6105, Effort Certification
- UNMC Policy 6106, Cost Transfer
- UNMC Policy 6107, Service Center
- UNMC Policy 6108, Subrecipient
This page maintained by dkp.