Serving Alcoholic Beverages Procedures

From University of Nebraska Medical Center
Revision as of 09:25, April 3, 2013 by Dpanowic (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Human Resources | Safety/Security | Research Compliance | Compliance | Privacy | Business Operations | Intellectual Property

General Accounting | SBIR/STTR Program Participation | Supplemental Compensation Plan | Facilities Management/Planning | Purchasing | Public Affairs | Facility Identification | Serving Alcoholic Beverages | Travel and Reimbursement | State Vehicles | Reproducing Copyrighted Materials | Credit Card Processing | Student Training Agreement | Non-faculty Volunteers | Cash Handling | Fraud | Assigning Research Lab Space | Public Research Lab Space | International Health Education | Faculty Personnel Records | Cellular Phone | Off-campus Graphic Design and Related Printing | Off-campus Photography | Tax Exempt Financing and Tracking of Both Qualified Use and Non-Qualified Use of Research Space | Secondary Logos | Social Media

Serving Alcoholic Beverages Procedures

The Request to Serve Alcoholic Beverages Form must be completed and approved by the dean or director of the initiating department. Request forms can be obtained from the link below. The completed request should be forwarded to the Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance or designee for approval.

  1. Upon approval, the original will be maintained in office of the Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance (or designee)'s office.
  2. A first copy will be sent to Food and Nutrition Services, Continuing Education, or the department associated with the organization who will purchase, receive, dispense, and remove the alcohol.
  3. A second copy will be sent to the initiating department, who will notify Security of the event.

For further information, see the Serving Alcoholic Beverages Policy or contact the Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance.

Serving Alcoholic Beverages Policy / Request to Serve Alcoholic Beverages Form

This page updated on 02/12/10, by dkp.